Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Seals are Married!

My husband (!!!) and I are on our Disneyland mini-moon - currently giving our feet a rest - so I thought I'd pop in and say hello! We're spending a few days here at the Grand Californian Hotel before heading down to San Diego for a couple of nights, but I'll fill you in all the mini-moonin' details later ;)

Basically our wedding was absolutely perfect and I cannot wait to get our pro photos back so I can tell you all about it. Everything lived up to (and exceeded) my expectations and it was absolutely the best day of my entire life. I wish I could get married to Mr. Seal every weekend because, hive, we throw one hell of a party. Everyone had a blast.

Anyway, here's a little sneak peek to tide you over:


I'll check back in with you again soon, Mickey is calling our names.

xo,

MRS. Seal

2 Comments:

Clumsy By Design said...

Yay Mimi!

Super congrats!

Enjoy the honeymoon and I can't wait to see pictures!

Emu said...

It was by far the best behaved crowd at a wedding ever as well.