Monday, June 20, 2011

Mickey and Minnie Get it Right: a VIP Invite Update

Eeep! So just when I began to suffer from "OMG I want to send out my invitations right now" syndrome, I received something in the mail to help hold me over until September.

Remember a couple of weeks back when Mr. Seal and I invited Mickey and Minnie and the Obamas? Well, just the other day we got this:


After hearing of Miss Mac's smudged Disneyland keepsake and the Mouses' misspelling of Mrs. Lioness's name, I was a bit apprehensive to tear this bad boy open. Given that I have two first names, I was fairly certain something would have gone awry.

Luckily, I was totally wrong—Mickey and Minnie got it right!

And it's totally gettin' framed and put next to one of these dorky pics:


Now we're just waiting on the Obamas!

Have any of you heard back from your VIPs?! Are any of you anxiously waiting to send out your invites?

3 Comments:

Emu said...

You should see about getting some awesome disneyland frame, to complete the experience. Just a thought.

Its so exciting!

MarieDeezy said...

YES! Great idea...I think we need to go to Disneyland to find the perfect frame...dontcha think? Teehee!

Carina Conte said...

wait a minute! how'd you do this! I WANT TO GET A MICKY AND MINIE SIGN! COME ONNNNNN!