Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh You Pretty Things!: Procrastination at its Finest

Rather than working on the unfinished wedding craft projects that have currently rendered my dining room table useless (seriously, it's a disaster), I am daydreaming about my bridal shower and rehearsal dinner outfits. Care to contribute to my procrastination and look at pretty things?

Of course you do!

My French-inspired bridal shower look:

Clockwise from top: "Oui" Necklace via Etsy seller ArtWark; Miss Dior Eau de Parfume via Sephora; "I Lacquer A Lot" Dress via ModCloth; Enzoani Sandals via Zappos

I have been eyeing that "oui" necklace for months and I think I might finally bite the bullet this week and scoop it up. Mmm and the Miss Dior perfume is one of my scent staples!

Alright, so I haven't actually made any plans for the rehearsal dinner yet, however, I have given quite a bit of thought towards my outfit for the evening. I really like the idea of wearing white for the rehearsal so that's exactly what I intend to do.

Clockwise from top Left: "Love" ring from Etsy seller keoops8; ABS by Allen Schwartz dress via Nordstrom; Badgley Mischka "Lissa" shoes via Endless; Silver bangles via Forever21; Beaded headband from Etsy seller BethanyLorelle; Sequined "Audrey" wristlet by Coach

The ABS dress, Badgley Mischka shoes and the Coach wristlet are waaaay out of my budget but I'm pretty confident I can find some comparable items for a fraction of the price.

Alright, time to stop fantasizing and get back down to business. Mr. Seal really hates when our dining room table is a mess.

How much thought have you given to your pre-wedding looks? Have craft projects for the wedding taken over your home?

2 Comments:

Emu said...

Its funny, how procrastination works. I am currently procrastinating putting pants on in order to go have breakfast with you lovely people. I swear, I'll be on my way presently though.

I love the "love ring" its super adorable. As for the two complete outfits, I think you'll look marvelous. I think you'd rip some heads off before turning up to either event less than perfect, so I have pretty high expectations here. Don't disappoint me.
okay, putting pants on now. See? This was good for me!

MarieDeezy said...

Isn't that ring adorable?!? I love it! Also...I know this is like 2 weeks late...but breakfast was hecka yummy.