Friday, March 18, 2011

Baseball and Fog: A San Francisco Engagement Shoot, Part I

I absolutely love our photographer. I am so impatient and I mentally prepared myself for a month of agonizing waiting after our engagement shoot before we'd see any photos. Well surprisngly, he only took two days to edit. That, my friends, is what I like to refer to as: an ENGAGEMENT MIRACLE!

Thank you to Ramin of The Marin Studio for all of the following amazing photos. Despite a vicious lesson in Murphy's Law (complete with dense fog and lots of rain), we ended up with amazing photos that we will cherish a lifetime!

And another special thank you to my little cousin Christina for my hair and makeup :) She went through quite a bit (including being the victim of a hit-and-run) to make me feel beautiful all day long and I am so grateful. You are a total rockstar and I am a lucky girl.

The first set of photos that I am going to share were taken during a private tour of AT&T Park in San Francisco. As I'm sure you've all gathered by now, Mr. Seal and I are big on baseball and it seemed the perfect backdrop to our love story.

Enjoy:


I had a Yankees shirt under my jersey too ;) 

 
 

The cheesiest grin...ever:

Why did you choose your engagement shoot locale? Does your location say something special about you and your fiance?

Up Next: Baseball and Fog: A San Francisco Engagement Shoot, Part II

2 Comments:

Emu said...

So, why didn't you email me the one with the bridge in the background? Its darling. Everything else I could say about this particular post has already been said so I'll just saw, "Awwwwwww" and be done with it.

MarieDeezy said...

@Tracy: Say whuuut? I totally e-mailed you that one! Hmmm, I wonder why you didn't get it. Oh well, now you see it ;) Heheh.