Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baseball and Fog: A San Francisco Engagement Shoot, Part II

After our 2.5 hour tour of AT&T Park, our photographer suggested a more scenic location for the next set of photos. By this time the rain had pretty much subsided and we were hopeful that we would be able to get some nice shots with the Golden Gate bridge at a local park.

Although there was no rain when we arrived at Crissy Field, there was absolutely zero visibility of the bridge thanks to some super dense fog. Though the circumstances were not what we had hoped for, we definitely made the most of it—what says San Francisco more than fog and us Seals?

All below photos courtesy of The Marin Studio:








Did the weather cooperate with you during your engagement shoot or did you have to roll with the punches?

8 Comments:

Brandi said...

ha! I beat Tracy!
I swear it looks like a jcrew magazine! I love them.
My favorite still is you guys holding hands. Now I need to find a nice elaborate 10x13 (I decided 8x10 was too small) frame to put on my desk! :)

MarieDeezy said...

@bnav: lol, you did beat her! she's gonna get yoooou. hehe, i like the holding hands one too! but you know what i like MORE than the holding hands picture? the idea of you with a 10x13 picture of us on your desk!!! bwahaha.

Jenna said...

you my dear, are absolutely adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! you two look so in looooove. i like the first one where he's kissing you, your face says it all. but i also like the holding hands one too. what a great photo shoot!

New said...

Beautiful! My favorite is the one that you're sitting on the log by the rocks. It's effortless beauty my dear.

New said...

Gah! As you can probably tell, this is Carina NOT Brandon.

Genevieve said...

Your e-pics turned out great!

Emu said...

Watch your back Brandi...

I still like the top one best... you know, the kissy one. Its adorbs.

MarieDeezy said...

@jenna: thank you, pretty lady ;) we are pretty dang in love <3 the first one is my favorite too!!!

@brandoni aka "carina": awwwe, shucks...you made me blush. effortless beauty? i like the sound of that...but that hour and a half of hair and make-up says somethin' different. heheh.

@genevieve: thank you thank you thank you!!! i'm pretty darn happy with how they turned out :)

@tracy: heheh, she's comin' for ya! and yes yes, that one is my fave too!